[ Disclaimer ]
- Disclaimer of liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content of this website
- No liability can be assumed for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the content of this website. Any liability, in particular for damage or consequences resulting from the use or non-use of the knowledge and methods offered or caused by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, is excluded, unless the author and owner of this website can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent fault exists.
- All content is subject to change and non-binding. The author and owner of this website expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire content or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
- Disclaimer of liability for references and hyperlinks (links)
- Liability for the content of other websites to which this website refers by references or hyperlinks is hereby expressly excluded. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for websites over whose content he has no influence. He hereby expressly distances himself, in particular, from content on other websites that is relevant to criminal law.
- Exclusion of liability for third-party copyrights and trademarks
- All trademarks mentioned here are the property of their respective owners. Trademarks are not expressly identified as such. However, the lack of copyright or trademark marks should not lead to the conclusion that the name is not protected and can be used by anyone.
II. Copyright Notices
© 2002 - 2023 at RATSCH | Rainer Tschernay | ratsch.eu – All rights reserved.
© 2002 - 2023 for the realization at RATSCH | Rainer Tschernay | ratsch.eu – All rights reserved.
- Texts, images, graphics and the layout of this website are subject to worldwide copyright. Named texts, images and graphics on this website are subject to the specified copyright.
- The present content is protected by copyright. The use of the present content on other websites or in other media violates copyright law and, if it is discovered, will first be warned personally and free of charge by the owner of this website. If this warning remains unsuccessful, a legal warning will be issued for a fee. If this warning remains unsuccessful, legal steps will be initiated.
- Linking to the content of this website on the web is permitted, provided that the owner of this website has obtained prior consent.
- The condition for a link is that reference is always made to the base URL. Embedding in external Framesets or in external iFrames is not permitted. Linking with third-party advertising is also not permitted, e.g. Banner advertising.
- Changing or omitting is generally not permitted for either the content or the file format. Unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of individual contents or complete pages or page contents of this website can be prosecuted under both criminal and civil law.
- Appendix Ⅲ -