Information on data collection in accordance with Chapter 3, Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
- Responsible and data protection officer
- Responsible for data collection and data processing is
RATSCH | Rainer Tschernay | ratsch.eu
- and as a legal representative
Painter & Graphic artist
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose and their use
- The following data is collected:
Name (First name, Last Name);
- Your data for they purposes are collected
the execution of the contract;
the fulfillment of the contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- The data collection and data processing are necessary for the execution of the contract and is based on Chapter 2, Article 6, Paragraph 1, littera b) of the GDPR.
- As far as your consent has been obtained for the processing of personal data, Chapter 2, Article 6, Paragraph 1, littera a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
- The legal basis for direct mail as a result of the sale of goods or services is Section 7, Paragraph 3 of the Act against Unfair Competition [Gesetz gegen den unlauteren Wettbewerb (UWG)].
- Transfer of data to third parties
- A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. As far as this is necessary according to Chapter 2, Article 6, Paragraph 1, Clause 1, littera b) of the GDPR for the processing of the contractual relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. Recipients of the data are bodies that participate in the execution of the respective business processes (bookkeeping, accounting, banking institutions / payment service providers, customer service) and, in the case of shipping products, the commissioned transport company or shipping company, as well contractual partners or business partners, as far as the statutory provisions require or allow it.
- Your rights
- According to Chapter 2, Article 7, Paragraph 3 of the GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. As a result, data processing may no longer take place in the future due to the revoked consent.
- According to Chapter 3, Article 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to request information about your processed personal data, in particular information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if they were collected by third parties. You can also request information about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on its details.
- According to Chapter 3, Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored.
- According to Chapter 3, Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored, unless the processing is to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- According to Chapter 3, Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it – although your data are no longer required – because you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Chapter 3, Article 21 of the GDPR.
- According to Chapter 3, Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- According to Chapter 8, Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the supervisory authority of the company headquarters of the person responsible for data collection and data processing.
- Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
- Your personal data will only be processed and stored for the period necessary to achieve the storage purpose or – if this has been provided for by the European directives and regulations or another legislator in laws or regulations to which the person responsible for the processing is subject.
- If the purpose of storage no longer applies or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or another responsible legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Right of objection and revocation, deletion, and correction requests
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted or changed. If the data is required to fulfill the contract or to conduct pre-contractual measures, premature deletion of the data is only possible if there are no contractual or legal obligations to prevent deletion.
- Information, correction and deletion requests as well as the revocation or objection to the further use of the data on the basis of a given consent can be explained informally as follows: see »» more »
- Notice: The present content is continuously updated.
- Appendix Ⅱ -